EXPERT PSYCHOLOGICAL HEALTH SERVICES AT A MULTI-AWARD WINNING PRACTICE
Lewis Psychology Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement 14 May 2020
All appointments are currently conducted via Skype, Zoom or telephone.
We will reopen for face to face sessions from Monday 1st June 2020. Appointments will continue to be available via Zoom, Skype and telephone.
We have asked all staff to take additional precautions to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers.
The measures we are taking in response to COVID-19
- We have increased the frequency with which we clean our offices and ensure the cleaning standards are consistent with government advice.
- Chairs will remain at least 2 metres apart.
- We are completely paperless so no paperwork will be passed to the clients (any paperwork such as worksheets, handouts and receipts will be emailed to the client).
- Door handles and surfaces are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Hand sanitiser is available for clients and staff.
- Social distancing posters are displayed around the room.
- Clients are requested to use the rear door and bypass reception completely (we are located next to the the rear door).
- Appointments times are staggered in order to maintain social distancing as much as possible.
To reduce the risk of infection we would be grateful for your cooperation regarding the following:
- Do not come into the office if you, or someone you live with, has COVID-19 symptoms.
- Do not come into the office if you have a cough, temperature or flu-like symptoms.
- Please attend on your own. Do not come with a friend or family member. If you need a chaperone please call to inform us before your session so arrangements can be made.
- Do not come into the building more than 5 minutes before your appointment. This is to allow clients to leave without the need for social contact. This also enables you to avoid waiting in the reception area.
- Please keep 2 metres apart from your therapist at all times including entering and leaving the building and within the office.
- When possible please use the lavatory before attending your appointment, this will reduce unnecessary trips within our premises and therefore reduce risk of infection.
We thank you for your cooperation.