Our team have extensive experience of the delivery of outcome measured services to local government, charities, private businesses, solicitors and health insurance providers.
We offer a variety of psychological health and training services that have a direct and positive benefit for your employees and/or clients. Our range of services include counselling, psychotherapy, CBT, EMDR and mindfulness training courses. Our wide range of services enables commissioners to select the relevant options that will enhance their current provision and best fit the needs of the organisation and their clients.
Rather than bearing the cost of employing a full time psychological health team, you can contract the running of the function to us. We will work in partnership with you to manage everything from accepting referrals, dealing with client enquiries and collecting outcomes. Our services are tailored to the needs of your organisation and can be purchased on a contractual or an ad-hoc basis.
The routine collection of outcome data is fundamental to the effective delivery of psychological interventions. Health and social outcomes are recorded accurately and regularly for every client. We understand that the collection of outcome data is important for people who use our services and those who commission them.
Understanding the benefits of working with us
- Increased social impact and optimised health gains.
- Improved health, well-being and economic productivity.
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guidelines followed for people suffering from common mental health conditions such as depression, anxiety and PTSD.
- Routine collection of outcome measured data demonstrating effectiveness and impressive health and wellbeing gains.
- A local psychological health service devised to meet the requirements of service users and their commissioners.
- Value for money through social enterprise based on a ‘not for personal profit’ model that invests in local communities.
We welcome discussion with commissioners looking for professional and innovative services that maximise health gains and social impact. If you would