We continue to offer face to face sessions from our Wolverhampton office.
Skype, Zoom and telephone sessions are available from our sister company, Lewis Psychology Online.
We have asked all staff to take additional precautions to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers.
The measures we are taking in response to COVID-19
- Our therapy room is 420 square feet so social distancing can easily be maintained at all times.
- We are cleaning our offices daily to ensure the cleaning standards are consistent with government advice.
- Chairs will remain at least 2 metres apart.
- A 6 foot transparent screen is placed between the therapist and client.
- All staff have received two vaccine doses against COVID-19.
- We are completely paperless so no paperwork will be passed to the clients (any paperwork such as worksheets, handouts and receipts will be emailed to the client).
- Door handles and surfaces are disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Hand sanitiser is available for clients and staff.
- Social distancing posters are displayed around the room.
- Appointments times are staggered in order to maintain social distancing.
To reduce the risk of infection we would be grateful for your cooperation regarding the following:
- Do not come into the office if you, or someone you live with, has COVID-19 symptoms.
- Do not come into the office if you have a cough, temperature or flu-like symptoms.
- Do not come to the office is you’re an international arrival who must quarantine.
- Please attend on your own. Do not come with a friend or family member. If you need a chaperone please call to inform us before your session so arrangements can be made.
- Do not come into the building more than 3minutes before your appointment. This is to allow clients to leave without the need for social contact. This also enables you to avoid waiting in the reception area.
- Please keep 2 metres apart from your therapist at all times including entering and leaving the building and within the office.
- When possible please use the lavatory before attending your appointment, this will reduce unnecessary trips within our premises and therefore reduce risk of infection.
We thank you for your cooperation.