The core mission of Lewis Psychology is to improve the health, wellbeing and economic growth of the local community.
- To build healthy communities
- To enable people to fulfil their potential
- To work in partnership with others
- To respect each other and celebrate diversity
- To demonstrate accountability and transparency in all that we do
- To champion equal opportunities, diversity and anti-discriminatory practice
Lewis Psychology CIC has three social objectives:
- To improve the health and well-being of the local community
- To create employment opportunities for people with
disadvantagein the labour market including over 50’s and people with disabilities
- To develop the skills and employability of local people
Visitors with disabilities
Lewis Psychology can appreciate and respond to the needs of customers impacted by disabilities issues since the company itself reflects a myriad of skills, experiences, backgrounds and styles — all of which promote an environment of inclusion and respect for the many different people and cultures.
Lewis Psychology employs people impacted by disabilities as part of our dedication to meet our social objectives as a registered Community Interest Company (CIC).
Visitors with disabilities are advised to notify us of any special assistance you would like us to provide. Please inform us of any special requirements at the time of booking an appointment.
If you would like to view our disability strategy please contact us.